I don't mean to be unoriginal here, as I have actually seen a similar post. But seeing as it cracked me up enough to want more, I decided to do one of my own.
Perhaps I'm just in a snarky mood, but really. Sometimes I wonder how people came up with some of these signs to mean what they intended. Like this one: <--
1. Intended Meaning- Stop for a school bus with flashing lights ahead.
But Could It Also Be?- If you are going to ram into a school bus, aim to jump your car up high, so you don't hit any people. And do it before the bus lifts into the sky.
You probably want to reconsider ramming a bus, however, as it appears they can do amazing things.
2. Intended Meaning- Cyclists may use bus lane
But Could It Also Be?- While riding your bike, beware of flying busses. (That will overtake you after the finish line.)
Let's have some fun.
3. Intended Meaning- Hiking trial
But Could It Also Be?- After putting on your jet pack, follow the straight line up.
More fun with people…
4. Intended Meaning- Couples welcome (Not sure if this is an actual ROAD sign.)
But Could It Also Be?- Conjoined twins separated here!
5. Intended Meaning- Pedestrian crossing
But Could It Also Be?- It's hard to get around when you have no feet, so be sure to stay between the lines.
Some road managers have strong feelings about letters…
6. Intended Meaning- No parking
But Could It Also Be?- We don't want no stinkin' letter "P"s here.
7. Intended Meaning- Road splitting
But Could It Also Be?- But we are okay with the letter "Y."
8. Intended Meaning- Speed bump ahead
But Could It Also Be?- Watch out for the quicksand that just swallowed the guy in the bowler hat.
Sometimes, you don't even need to think too hard to be creative.
9. Intended Meaning- Don't hit people while speeding with your car? (Do they really waste tax payers' money on such signs?)
But Could It Also Be?- Breakdancing on top of moving vehicles IS allowed here.
You've gotta love the easy ones.
10. Intended Meaning- There's a farm on top of this rocky hill.
But Could It Also Be?- Sign creator may have consumed too much alcohol.
But, I just can't stop…
Bonus: Intended Meaning- It's not advised to drive your car off the cliff.
But Could It Also Be?- Really. It's not advised to drive your car off the cliff.
Hope you had a good laugh. Feel free to share signs you've interpreted.
Because I love even numbers and lists!